Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Are you proud of what you are selling?



If I won’t have my kids eat it, I won’t sell it. If I won’t advise my mom to use it, I won’t sell it. If I won’t tell my wife to slap that cream on her face, I won’t sell it.

It’s not about having the market decide. 

You must surely believe in the role that you play. The power in your hands to change perception and affect action. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be selling your skills. If you don’t believe in your skills, you are lying to your client. Selling them quack. They pay you good money for your expertise to affect action and manage perception.

If you believe in your skills to manage perception and affect action, then you must believe there are moral responsibilities that come with it. 

Either way, you need to decide.

Are you selling what you are proud of?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment