Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How will you turn out?


 
You probably think the guy who is shouting is pretty cool.

Sometimes you glorify the wrong thing. The wrong people. The wrong words. You think the cold and calculated is cool.

That’s not how I was taught to sell. Maybe I am old-fashion like that.

I much rather the sales person who is selling me something think of “ABC” as Always Be Caring. Then I know he has my interests at heart. Once I know that, I trust. When I trust that person, I don’t just buy, I buy more and I get friends and family to buy.

“Always Be Closing” is about YOU the seller. Not ME the buyer. When I can’t feel you have my interest at heart, why should I buy from you?

My fear isn’t for the buyers. Get suckered once, they will probably learn. Get suckered twice, the buyer deserves it for being ignorant.

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

My thoughts are with the seller who day-in day-out hits the tarmac selling based on this philosophy. I am sure you will drive a big car, live in a big house and all the trappings of success. But like Zig says, “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”

I am old-fashion like that.

You know what it takes to sell?

No comments:

Post a Comment